Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ok, so I'm not a psychic

Ok, when I made baseball predictions before they weren't so much predictions based on averages, ERAs, and momentum, as they were based on my own desires. But shockingly enough, I don't always get what I want and so what I'm left with is the White Sox (boo) vs. the Astros (BOO).

The choice is easy because while I'm not a White Sox fan, I am a fan of the city of Chicago and more importantly the enemy of the enemy is my friend and the 'Stros are definitely the enemy. It was so sweet to see Pujols drill them so they couldn't win the pennant at home, but the Cards were so lame and Oswalt was so good that the end was inevitable.

And thus ends my baseball postings for the year. This has been a long season full of high hopes (Cubs), disappointments (Cubs), and dejection (Cubs). But hope springs eternal. Eamus catuli!

*sigh* Go Sox!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home