Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Bright Light City

"If you see it once/you'll never be the same again" --Elvis Presley, Viva Las Vegas


First, some housecleaning: the last four weeks sucked. They were busy and annoying and kept me from having a life and going to the gym and doing laundry and all the other little things that make life pleasant and satisfying. Some good things happened, but mostly it was a sprinkling of good and a smattering of bad. But now that my BIG event is over and notice has been given, expect to hear from my ass a whole lot more.

Now I say we move on and talk about what's really important: Vegas.

I have been trying to make and follow a list of the "30 things I need to do before I turn 30," but one of the only promises I've been motivated to follow through on was going to Vegas. When Amela called me last January and said, "I'm getting married!" I knew that that would be the perfect excuse. Fast forward a year and half and 6 bridesmaids and 1 bride-to-be descended on the the City of Sin for a weekend of sleeplessness, debauchery and matching candy necklaces.

Now, unfortunately what happens in Vegas mostly stays in Vegas so I will just give you some tidbits and let your nasty, nasty imagination fill in the rest:

*Eiffel tower
*Darryl Strawberry's son
*Grey Goose vodka
*The Thunder Down Under
*
Hottie whistle
*The Pink Taco
*Boob money
*White dresses
*VIP Suites
*Yellow, stretch Hummer Limo

I'm back! Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home