Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Things that make me happy today

**Turk dancing to Poison by Bell Biv Devoe: boy's got moves

**Valentine candy hearts that say "fax me." Oh baby, now that's romantic.

**The Chinese pair who got the silver medal in the Olympics. They're both named Zhang.

**Quaker Oatmeal Squares: best cereal ever

**I finished The Washington Post crossword. Tuesday is the new Monday.

**I made my lunch. Ok, that's a really small victory but the $8 for a sandwich at the deli across the street is really starting to add up.

**Free toliet paper. I used to steal it all the time from my sorority house, but I ran out over the weekend and so I stole some from my building. Toliet paper is one of those annoying items that no one ever budgets for or realizes how much you need. I'm sticking it to the man.

**I'm wearing knee-high boots that I bought when I was 15. Nine years later and they still zip up. Awesome.

**There are entire websites with jokes like this for Valentine's Day: "Did you hear about the romance in the tropical fish tank? It was a case of guppy love." Priceless.

2 Comments:

Blogger TR said...

Can I add one more? Penn 60, Princeton 41. As one sign read: "Princeton Valentine's Day plans: Lots of Backdoor, No scoring."

10:30 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have to go with the Onion Radio News podcast. It makes me happy.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home