Monday, November 07, 2005

We interrupt this program

for me to tell my faithful readers (both of you), that the hard drive on my home computer has died. It was a sudden, tragic death that has me questioning everything: how did this happen? What could I have done differently? What will happen to my music? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY MUSIC??

The answers to these questions, according to Dell, is there is no good reason it happened, there is nothing I could have done differently, and there is a possiblity that my music can be saved. (oh please, oh please, oh please!) So until I get everything set back up (I'm hoping to use my day off on Friday for this purpose), my posting rate will flag. I am blogging from work right now and it feels wrong. Only vaguely wrong, but wrong nonetheless.

I do have lots to share, so here' s a preview of what to expect when I'm back up and running: my trip to Little Rock, UPIs, and maybe a prelude to the holiday season.

In the meantime, technology can suck it.

1 Comments:

Blogger EJ Takes Life said...

Oh no! Dell is full of BITCHES.

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home