Thursday, November 03, 2005

AR-Kansas


Tomorrow I'm going to Little Rock, Arkansas for work. This might be my one and only chance in life to go to Arkansas, which is nice in order to keep my dream of going to all 50 states alive. As far as I can tell, everyone in Little Rock has seen the Clinton Library upwards of 100 times, and you are required by law to eat barbeque. My co-worker and I have been instructed by our Board Chairman (who is from Little Rock) to eat at a place called the Cajun Wharf and drink alcohol out of a mason jar. And we're going clubbing. What does clubbing in Little Rock consist of? Um, right, I'll get back to you on that.

And don't worry about the holidays this year--you're all getting bobbleheads for xmas.

Bubba-land here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home