Sunday, October 23, 2005

The power of a men's dress shirt

Snapshots from a great night out:

*Asking Eric to give me a hickey so as to give my walk of shame costume the right amount of authenticity.
*Applying copious amounts of dark berry lipstick so as to look as trashy as possible.
*Eric telling me that the length of my skirt made me look "classy." We obviously can't have that.
*Stealing someone's phone and talking to his friend in Texas for 40 minutes. I don't know his name, but damn if we didn't have good phone chemistry.
*Anchoring two rounds of flip-cup while simultaneously trying to locate everyone I came to the party with AND get the score of Game 1 on the nearby TV. Doesn't it go without saying that my team won?
*At a random, "Dress like a Metro stop" party having a guy say to me, "You must be Woodley Park/Adams Morgan! All you're missing is a big slice!"
*Sleeping in the bed of an absentee roommate at Matt's house. Well, he was absentee until he came in at 10am and asked who I was. I didn't have my contacts on, so I couldn't tell if he was cute, but if I had any game at that hour I should have hit on him--his bed was really comfortable.
*Losing my keys for half an hour this morning only to find them in the shower in Matt's house. Um, wha?!?!
*Scanning my phone this morning to realize that I had drunk dialed half of creation. DWI (dialing while intoxicated) damage control ensues.
*Having Horne tell me that she wishes she could clone me and make sure that my clone was at every party she ever goes to. I aim to entertain.
*Having a hardcore postmortem with Beds and Eric. Postmortems are key in the retelling and remember of a night like last night.
*Having Suzanne text me, "Mission accomplished?" this morning. Ha.


Tonight I plan to eat greasy food and watch TV until I pass out. Ahh, Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home