Tuesday, October 18, 2005

He said, she said

Wow, I guess I have veered this blog towards the personal. I don't really have an addendum to my Ladder Theory post except to share a guy's opinion:

"If we try and hook up with a friend it's generally because we are attracted to them and are interested in possibly dating them. That's not such a bad thing. Getting along well with a girl is attractive. And the reason being is that while all men are interested in marrying an incredibly attractive, incredibly dumb woman (only joking), we really just want to be married to our best friend. Because that's who your wife will be-- your best friend. So conceptually, I think that's why men are generally attracted to their good women friends."

Well put.

I think I'm going to steer clear of this topic for awhile--both in my mind and on the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home