Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hash Bash (the last)

In the world of scheduling, you think this could have been done better. This morning I walked in the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life and this afternoon I walked through the Diag and did not participate in Ann Arbor's Hash Bash. Both are life-affirming events, and I guess you could argue a link because cancer patients have been known to smoke, but it was weird nonetheless. The great part of the day was that because it was such nice weather, everyone on campus was out in force: random bands playing in front yards, kegs, people camped out on their porch. There's something about Ann Arbor on a nice spring day that makes it the best place in the whole world. Sniff. I'm getting super sentimental about graduating, if you haven't noticed. Ann Arbor rocks, even when it's cold, and there's lots of traffic, and it gives you parking tickets. I ♥ A²!