Monday, March 29, 2004

Reunion 2K4

I'm sorry that I took so long in blogging post-Reunion 2K4, but the reunion hit me a little bit harder than I expected. Let's put it this way: our dinner reservation was at 7:30 and I was in bed by 11:30. Oh yeah, and there were probably 8 sake bombs and 2 beers in between that period. No worries, though, nothing that 12 hours of sleep couldn't cure. After our guests left, Amy and I were beyond tired and spent the day alternately sleeping, watching whatever crap was on TV, eating, and wearing the same outfit. I swear we do it unconsciously, but we both emerged yesterday in navy blue sweatpants, white T-shirts, and grey hoodies. Spooky. I did feel like our apartment needed fumigating (5 people, 1 bathroom not so glorious) but all in all, I think I'll look forward to another reunion...just not at my place.