Monday, March 15, 2004

Defensive blogging

There have been complaints (ahem, Adam) that I do not blog enough. Well, that would defeat the purpose for me. The blog is about writing when it strikes me, not writing about the random bullshit of my day like, "today I talked to my friend from South Carolina and she said..." etc. Not that that stuff isn't important, but it really doesn't matter to anyone besides me and a few others. That is why there are phones, buddylists and emails.
On a completely different subject, I was wondering if anyone knew a great computer techie who could come and fix this POS I call my new computer. I'm having problems accessing random sites, like TVguide and my yahoo! and hotmail accounts and ironically I think it started when I installed my anti-virus software. I guess this is mostly aimed at Michigan people because after calling Dell tech support and combing the McAfee Security Center help page, I want someone local who can come and fixed this thing. Help!